Relizema™ is designed to treat atopic dermatitis and/or dry and sensitive skin with its derma-protective action. It maintains and restores the physiological barrier — to sooth, protect and moisturise the skin.
Children with atopic dermatitis face discomfort and tend to lose sleep. Parents of children with atopic dermatitis spend an average of 2 to 3 hours per day on treatments and lose 2.5 hours of sleep per night, especially during flares.
Range of Products
Relizema™ Cream 40mL or 100mL
- Creates favourable skin condition for the maintenance and/or recovery of the physiological cutaneous layer in case of dermatitis.
- Hydrates skin, relieving dryness.
Use: Apply Relizema™ cream on the affected area 2 or 3 times a day as needed.
Relizema™ Ultra Hydrating Lotion 400mL
- Helps to restore the natural skin barrier
- Increases skin hydration and skin elasticity
- Protects the skin
Use:After cleansing the skin, pump the lotion dispenser once or twice. Apply a small amount on your hands, then gently massage into the skin until it is completely absorbed.
Relizema™ Lipid-Replenishing Cleanser 400mL
- Helps restore natural skin
- Increases the water content of the skin
- Promotes faster hydration
Use: Press dosage pump once or twice and apply on wet skin. Massage gently until a light foam appears. Rinse with water. Ideal for baths and showers.
Relizema™ Hydrating Cleansing Bath Oil 200mL
- Protects skin from dryness
- Reduces itching
- Soothes redness
Use: Apply on wet skin and massage gently until a light and delicate foam appears. Rinse with water and pat dry.
Relizema™ Baby Care (Cream) 100mL
- Soothes and prevent reddening and burning sensations, particularly on the genital area and around the buttocks.
Use: Apply a layer of cream on cleansed and dry skin before each diaper change or as often as needed.
Relizema™ Intimate Spray & Go (Spray) 100mL
- Soothes and prevents reddening and burning sensation, particularly on the genital area and the buttocks.
Use: Shake the bottle before use. Spray 10 - 15 cm from the skin without spreading with hands. Repeat twice a day or as often as needed. If using on babies, it is recommended to apply after every nappy change.